Home > Music

Luhan expresses regret over his actions

  • facebook share
  • tweet
Published : Feb 17, 2015 - 18:34 / Updated : Feb 17, 2015 - 18:34

Luhan, a former member of the Korean boy band EXO, expressed regret over his actions that led to him being cut from the Lunar New Year special program on China’s CCTV.

On Weibo, a popular Chinese social networking service, Luhan said he was sorry to have been cut from the show.

image
(OSEN)


“I am happy just to have been able to experience the rehearsals. Frankly, I am sorry that I did not make it to the end,” he wrote.

Adding that he felt like he has caused a nuisance for everyone involved, Luhan said he was thankful for his past and future experiences.

“I will try harder. I believe that the future will be better.”

CCTV announced on Feb. 14 that the segment starring Luhan and Kris had been canceled, prompting Chinese media to speculate that the decision was fueled by their legal battle with SM Entertainment.

The two former EXO members are engaged in a legal battle with SM Entertainment, the group’s agency, over alleged contract violations.



(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

  • facebook share
  • tweet